With Bollywood becoming ever more popular, and Hollywood actors also taking a splash into the biggest film market in the world, I thought I’d put together my tutorial of how to make it in a Bollywood flick as a dancer. After all, I’ve done comedy, radio and coaching so I thought ‘Heck, why not give dancing a go too!’ 😀
There are many dancing shows around too like: Dancing on Ice; Dancing with the Stars; Strictly Come Dancing; So You Think You Can Dance etc. Then the thought occurred to me that there wasn’t one for Bollywood yet! Then it hit me, why not get a tutorial ready just in case one does happen to come along!
There are certain special characteristics that you need like you need a certain amount of natural flare, grace and dignity…all of which are included in my instructional video. 😆
At school I got given an award for Bollywood dancing which I still have to this day. I’m very proud of that accomplishment and will treasure that trophy forever. 😆 Without further ado, lets get down to it as I can tell you’re dying to try it out for yourself.
Enjoy the video!
Review of Instructions
1. Find a sturdy tree to dance around. (The bigger the better!)
2. Pretend that tree is your long lost love. (Lets all hug a tree!)
3. Throw in some poor quality filming. (It adds to the authenticity.)
4. Act all coy and shy like you’ve never been touched. (Modesty is attractive.)
5. Do some moves like screwing in light bulbs or picking cherries from trees. (Seriously.)
6. Flick your eyebrows and do give some enticing looks with your eyes. (The one eyebrow lift is very seductive.)
7. Find a beautiful stranger to compliment your video. (Be sure they oblige.)
There we have it. You too could be entering Bollywood by following my simple yet powerful tutorial on dancing Bollywood style!