20 Reasons Why You Should Hire Me As Your Life Coach Today
Firstly, a very happy new year to you! It’s the beginning of 2012 and you’re probably brimming with enthusiasm, full of resolutions and promises to yourself. How many of you have let them slide already? Have you already said “whoops, today didn’t go so well, I’ll start tomorrow now!”
Tomorrow never comes! Don’t start off the year in such a way; if you do, you’re doomed to fail before you’ve barely begun. Do you let other people down in the same way you do yourself?
Whether it be the first day of the new year or any other time, you must find a way to start and continue with the same energising vibe that put the idea in your head in the first place.
This is why it is the perfect time to hire a Life Coach. With resolutions come responsibility. The responsibility is to yourself but if you have a tendency to give up on yourself quickly then the ideal way to make sure you keep going is to have someone take the journey with you.
Back when I first started coaching I got myself a Life Coach. She was someone who kept me on the straight and narrow, and she made sure I did all the things I said I wanted to do.
The desires in my head and heart gradually became aligned with my actions.
That is one of the toughest parts of life, actually doing what your head and heart wants. Don’t let the little excuses stop you from really moving forward with your life.
Don’t let the little distractions keep you away from doing the things you really want to. You can skip watching TV for a bit. You can still meet up with your friends but make sure you’ve done something towards your goal. Get your homework done first!
That’s just the beginning but, if you’re really serious about making a difference in your life in 2012, and you don’t want to be making the same resolutions again in 2013 then you need a Life Coach and here are 20 reasons why you should hire me.
1. If you sign up with me in January coaching is half price! Instead of Paying £225 for 3 sessions you just pay £112.50. Further sessions will be at the normal rate.
2. If you’re already a client or if you’ve had coaching with me in the past, and if after the month of January you recommend anyone to me you’ll get a 50% referral fee. (Not to mention lots of good karma!)
3. I’m cheaper than an iPad. 😀 A bit of retail therapy can make anyone feel better but the effects are usually short lived. It you truly want to feel better for a longer term then Life Coaching is the way to go.
4. When you stray from your resolutions I’ll be there to keep you honest.
5. It will be the cheapest invest in improving your life you’ll ever make.
6. Combine the enthusiasm from new years with the inspiration and incentives you’ll get from me and you’ll will become an unstoppable force.
7. Coaching is cheaper and safer than a boob job or penis enlargement. Would you like to boost your confidence? Coaching has the potential to do a lot more for you than cosmetic surgery.
8. Life Coaching is cheaper than a holiday (and the effects will last longer) The problem with a holiday is that it ends. The coaching process gives you a gift you take away with you for life.
9. You will find it much easier to overcome the obstacles you face when striding towards your goals.
10. You’ll learn that happiness is just a state of mind. It doesn’t come from the events that happen outside of you, only from what you think within.
11. You’ll learn how to be in the moment and take yourself away from the worries of the past and future and just be now. Because that is what you are. Your essence is this moment.
12. I’ll help you acquire the tools to make you more resilient to the things in life that can bring you down.
13. As a bonus I’ll also help you with your public speaking sills and confidence.
14. If you like someone and you’ve never ever had the courage to tell them then what you need is a love doctor like me! 😛 I can help you get the confidence to ask out someone you’ve always liked.
15. If you’ve lacked the social confidence to meet new people and make new friends then coaching with me is the perfect way to change that. I can help you crack that shell and help you break out of the prison that has kept people from finding out about the real you.
16. Coaching is fun and liberating. After just one session with me you will see a world of new possibilities. As one of coaching clients said: “Lord Alan Sugar should hire me.”
17. I always give my all. When you take up coaching with me you have access to me whenever you want. I don’t restrict the number of times we can call or email each other. You’ll get plenty of support from me in between sessions. I’ll never just leave you in the lurch.
18. You get my refund guarantee. If we don’t achieve the goals you want you get a full refund or we continue for free until we do. I don’t know of a single other coach who offers this promise or who will aim to get you where you want to go within 3 sessions. I haven’t failed yet and I have no intention of starting.
19. Your whole life will change after having coaching with me. You will start to see life with new eyes and you’ll begin to see it as an adventure.
20. As a coach I am definitely one of a kind. I have not had an easy life but using everything I’ve learned about personal development I have then applied to make life better. I’ve been on TV, I’ve worked on movies, I’m a radio presenter, I do charity work, I give inspirational talks, I plucked up the courage to become a stand-up comedian, I’ve written two e-books, this is the longest running personal development blog in the UK and almost the world, All my work is copyright free, I’ve lost lots of weight, I’ve become fit, I’ve run two half marathons, I’m going to be running the marathon, I’ve helped countless people change their lives, I met celebrities and given them coaching too and despite all the set backs I’ve had, I’m still here, still forging ahead, leaving my legacy and doing my part to change the world for the better. If all of that is not enough for you then of course cosmetic surgery is still an option! 🙂