5 Radical Things You Can Do Right Now To Change Your Life
It’s time to quit bitching about all the things that are going wrong in your life and do something drastic to change it.
Here are 5 radical things you can do right now to change your life:
1. Pummel a mission statement into your psyche – Whether you want to be an established writer, or the pioneer of a warp drives and faster than light travel, ingrain your mission statement into your brain! If you keep forgetting it, put reminders all over your house, car and even stick a post it on your dogs nose so every time you look into it’s cute eyes, you’ll be reminded of it. When you do this you’ll find that laziness and lethargy disappear.
2. Be bold and just frickin’ do it – An amazing friend of mine recently quit her job, put her flat on rent and went to China to TEFL. Of course she was scared; she had doubts towards the end; but I get regular emails from her and she’s loving it. What would’ve happened if she didn’t take that big step?
3. You know that business you’ve always wanted to start? Well, here’s a novel idea, START IT! – These days setting up a company takes about 5 minutes and barely requires any effort. But if you’re going to do it seriously have a game plan but just make sure you start. Reserve your new company name today!
4. Where you’ve been rejected repeatedly…here’s another new concept for wo/mankind…try again! I finally got my ballot place in the London Marathon after 5 continuous years of trying. I didn’t give up and even though this year they decided to stop the old ballot system, I still managed to get my place. I kept the faith and I persevered like a stalker!
5. If you’re down you really do need to think about those with less than you! – I want you to try and see how long you can survive with a blindfold on. Go on, try your daily chores. Or, tie both hands behind your back, and see how you survive without assistance…try and find a way to brush your teeth!?! It will radically change your perspective on life.
What are you waiting for?
What else have you done to change your life in a radical way?