10 Things To Ask God
If you met God, what would you ask?
During the Backchat Show yesterday I asked the team and listeners: If you met God, what would you ask? There were some very intriguing answers that came out of that question of which there was one that stood out. One of the team said she would ask: Tell me what I need to know! What a genius thing to say!
Just open your mind and remember this is for fun. Let go of what you think God would look like or how you would know if it was God. Just think about what you would want to ask more than anything else!
I decided to compile a list of 10 questions I would ask if I ever met the head honcho. I’ve broken it down into 5 philosophical type questions and then 5 questions of the more fun variety; as I do believe that God does have a sense of humour! 😉
1. Were we an accident or did you create us?
2. Is religion necessary?
3. What prime law of the universe should I be aware of e.g. Karma, Law of Attraction, etc.
4. Is there life on other planets?
5. If yes, will we develop the technology to easily travel to other worlds?
6. What’s your favourite creation? (Please don’t say Facebook!)
7. If you could undo one thing you’ve done what would it be? (My guess would be George W Bush!)
8. Do you play dice? (If only Einstein were still here!)
9. What is it with women and shoes?
10. Is there any date we should know about? (Put it in your outlook and give yourself a reminder a few hours before)
There we have my list of 10 things I would ask God. What would you ask?