5 Things You May Not Know About Me
I was just peeking on Serenity’s blog and I noticed that she put up 5 things that people may not know about her and so I thought I would do the same so here goes…
1) I was once one of the leads in an operatic version we did of “Noah’s Ark” at school.
2) A friend and I once created a rap song and video which we filmed in my garage. It was called: “We’ve got the soul to rock and roll”
3) I used to be a professional magician and I did a stage act in front of about 500 people back in the late 90’s.
4) I’ve been on T.V. several times…all of which were just random times where I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I’ve never seen any of the programs I’ve appeared in, I’ve only ever been told by other people about them. (Strangers still come up to me and say: “I’ve seen you on T.V.”)
5) I once met one of the “Harlem Globetrotters” (I can’t remember which one) at my school and had a little competition with him on spinning a basketball on my finger. (I lost but I did pretty well)