What Do You Do In The Absense Of Technology?
I personally think technology is great, there are so many wonderful things that you can do with it. I love my iPod because I can carry all my favourite music where ever I go. I love blogging because it gives me a chance to exchange ideas with people across the globe. With my computer it’s easy to keep in touch with friends and relatives and of course that love hate relationship that we all have with our cell phones! 🙂
Albeit that technology can be beneficial but it is not the be-all and end-all of our lives. The question also arises on how long before we hit a metaphorical reality of the Teminator and The Matrix? (or are we already there?) We must not forget that there is so much out there other than technology.
Technology can lead to immense stress and so it’s worth remember that there was no T.V. at some point in the past and that people used to live much simpler lives. There are so many other wonderful things in the world that could be experienced other than what is in your bedroom, do not become alergic to nature!
Think about this…
1. What would you do if there was no blogging?
2. How would you communicate with people without phones or cell phones?
3. If there were no T.V. what would you do for entertainment?
4. When was the last time you went out for a walk, just for some fresh air?!
5. If a massive EMP wiped out much of the worlds electrical devices, would you still be here and would life still go on?
6.Would you get bored without technology or would you find other things to do?
(A huge thanks to the following bloggers for the ideas and links – graham, upon us all a little rain must fall, Twiss, and at face value)
New blog post on Power of Choice: What Do You Do In The Absense Of Technology? http://tinyurl.com/ykdscom