100 Days of Wisdom…Day 34
Have you ever been at a party or function of some kind and you notice that there is always one person who has an amazing charisma that manages to be the centre of attention without even trying? They even do it humbly! Everyone has the potential to exhibit that kind of vibe and I will tell you six things that kind of person does without fail!
1) As they greet each person, they treat them as if they are the most important person in the room! Not only that, they also take the time to introduce strangers to one another!
2) They smile!
3) They use their body to it’s full potential, i.e. they gesticulate a lot, they laugh loudly and when they dance, they dance with a purpose! Even when they walk, they walk with rhythm!
4) They emanate a cool aura of confidence that comes from genuine inner belief rather than arrogance that they are better than anyone in that room.
5) They don’t try and steal the room, but through practise they’ve become experts in naturally taking over the room!
6) The treat everyone equally!
Want to be the attention grabber? Try employing some of these factors the next time you go to a party and watch everyone stand back and wonder at you; how does s/he do it?